Saturday 11 July 2015

10 Random facts about me

I have only just realised that I haven't posted anything in over 2 months due to lack of motivation and I didn't know what to post as my uncle has borrowed my camera. I came across a post from the blog www.blondeamy.co.uk (who by the way is an amazing blogger) and she gave me some ideas on what to write when unmotivated to do so. The first one on the list was to write some facts about yourself and I decided that is what I am going to do. This seemed like an easy post to do but also informative for my readers to find more about me.


  1.  My birthday is November 24th.
  2.  I have 3 siblings and I love them all very much!
  3. I hate sports and anything to do with it.
  4. I love to bake but most of the time it goes wrong oops.
  5. My favourite colour is lilac.
  6. I love the summer. Being with family at BBQs.
  7. I would rather eat tons of fruit than chocolate and sweets.
  8. I have always dreamed of having a white wedding and a big, happy family.
  9. I am very disorganised if you can't already tell.
I am aware that I have only given 9 facts so far but here's the last one:

10. I suffer from depression and anxiety. I have done for over 2 years and I am on constant medication. I will write a post about my journey through mental health if that is what you would like. 
Please no judgemental comments as this is something personal that I decided to share with you for the simple fact that if anybody reading this has similar problems to these mentioned then you are not alone and you can always contact me through my Twitter 
https://twitter.com/Emilehjaynexo


No comments:

Post a Comment