Thursday 5 March 2015

Spring Fashion.

Well, It's March already. How has this happened so fast? I feel as though I have blinked and three months have just flown by like that. Anyway I love spring because it is the time of year when your life just gets much brighter after having a darker winter. This is the month where I begin to crack out the brighter clothes and whiter statements pieces that I own. These are the most staple items in my wardrobe for spring this year which will most likely be featured in many of this season's outfits.

This dress is a recent purchase of mine from Oasis, I have worn it quite a few times already, recently I have paired it with my white converses and a thin slouchy cardigan or on the colder days with a pair of black opaque tights and a jacket. This dress is £48 and you can purchase it from here or here


Next, also from Oasis I have bought a black and off-white mini skirt. I would pair this with a basic tank top and flat shoes for a casual spring look or a more dressy top and heels for an evening meal out or something similar. This skirt is £32 and you can purchase it from here or here


Last year I bought a bright yellow leather jacket from River Island. Unfortunately this is no longer available although they do have a similar one as an online exclusive which is just as nice here. I wore this a lot last summer and I intend to carry it out through this month also. Many places sell bright statement jackets and blazers which are cheap enough to pick up so have a look around if you aren't too keen on that one. I would personally pair this with more basic items like a white tank top and light blue jeans rather than something striking because of how bright it is but it is completely up to you!

That is all for this post, Sorry it's kind of short. Please let me know if you would like me to do a lookbook/week in my style type of post or video where I will show you what I would pair these things with and show you what they look like on because I will definitely be up to doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment