Tuesday 10 February 2015

Liebster Award



I am literally so excited right now because I have been nominated for something so somebody actually reads my blog and that makes me so happy! This is also my first post of 2015 although I'm a month late, sorry:( But the most exciting news is that I have a new layout and design thanks to Felicity Neilson from Pursuit of Felicity I really hope that you like it because I sure do!

To start with I would like to thank Lauren from Littlejourneyoflife for nominating me. It seriously means the world to me, Thankyou!
So this award is for new bloggers to get more involved and interact with more people. The rules are simple. All you have to do is Link the person who nominated you, answer the 11 questions asked by them, nominate 5-11 blogs with less than 200 followers and link them, Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer and finally let them know that they've been nominated!

My questions from Lauren are as follows!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy, I would love to visit Venice.
What is your biggest wish? To have a family, Not yet though!!
What is your favourite shop? Miss Selfridge hands down, If I could I would literally buy the whole shop. I am actually really disappointed because we no longer have one in the city which I live.
Who is your favourite author? John Green.
What is your dream job? To work in the film/theatre industry doing Prosthetics and SFX makeup
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I don't want a boring power like flying or invisibility, I am very odd and would love to turn my head all the way around like you see in horror films. But unfortunately that's not possible.
What is your favourite makeup product at the minute? I am loving the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette right now
Which is your favourite season? Autumn, PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE!
Baths or showers? Baths I love to relax and have some me time at the end of the day
What is your favourite animal? Pandas or Poodles
Who are your favourite bloggers at the minute? Plant based Pixie, NiomiSmart, Tanya burr , Zoella,FleurdeForce, Memymouse1& Beautycrush


I can only think of 4 people to nominate for this award at this minute.

My questions are

1.What 3 things can you not leave the house without?
2.Favourite Drink?
3.What do you like to do to pamper yourself?
4.Favourite High-street/Drugstore beauty product(s)
5.How often do you post?
6. Favourite movie?
7. How are you going to spend your valentine's day?
8. What made you want to create a blog?
9. What inspired the name of your blog?
10. Describe yourself in 3 words
11. On average how much time each week do you spend on your blog?

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou, this means a lot to me! I'm glad you like it. x

    ReplyDelete